When you are planning your week it is amazing how quickly our schedules can fill up with meetings, responsibilities and deadlines. I always suggest to my clients that it is equally important to schedule time with your family and friends as well as adding in activities that help you recharge. Think about those things that you enjoy doing and build them into your schedule. This mental health break, even if only for a few minutes, will give you the energy you need to get through even the most stressful days. What do you do to build downtime into your week?
- Can doing what you love turn a weakness into a strength?
- Step Up and Step Out – Be The Change
- Your Intuition – Ignore It At Your Own Risk!
- How to Handle Other People’s Opinions: 3 Reasons They Trigger You and 3 Tips to Handle Them With Ease
- 4 Tips to Improve Communication, So You Don’t Have to Whack Anyone with a Book