Many of us waste time in our day on activities that add absolutely no value to our lives without even realizing we are doing it. As an example, how many times have you been stuck listening to a co-worker gossip or vent? If you want to grow and prosper in both your career and family life, take stock of the activities that are not enhancing your life and do everything you can to avoid these situations. Just becoming aware of how often you allow yourself to get “sucked into” these bad habits will go a long way in making you more efficient at work and allowing you to find a better balance in your life.
- Can doing what you love turn a weakness into a strength?
- Step Up and Step Out – Be The Change
- Your Intuition – Ignore It At Your Own Risk!
- How to Handle Other People’s Opinions: 3 Reasons They Trigger You and 3 Tips to Handle Them With Ease
- 4 Tips to Improve Communication, So You Don’t Have to Whack Anyone with a Book