- Can doing what you love turn a weakness into a strength?
- Step Up and Step Out – Be The Change
- Your Intuition – Ignore It At Your Own Risk!
- How to Handle Other People’s Opinions: 3 Reasons They Trigger You and 3 Tips to Handle Them With Ease
- 4 Tips to Improve Communication, So You Don’t Have to Whack Anyone with a Book
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Your genuine action will explain itself, and will explain your other genuine actions. Your conformity explains nothing. —Ralph Waldo Emerson Time and time again I encourage my clients to think outside of the box. It is those that are willing … Continue reading
Do you know what is important to you? Do you know what you value most? More importantly, are you willing to take a stand for it? So many times we find ourselves in situations where others are dishonoring us and … Continue reading
When I say be creative, I don’t mean you should all go and become great painters and great poets. I simply mean let your life be a painting, let your life be a poem. —Osho You may not be an … Continue reading
“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” – Andre Gide, French critic, essayist, & novelist Today so much is said about being authentic and how important it is … Continue reading