- Can doing what you love turn a weakness into a strength?
- Step Up and Step Out – Be The Change
- Your Intuition – Ignore It At Your Own Risk!
- How to Handle Other People’s Opinions: 3 Reasons They Trigger You and 3 Tips to Handle Them With Ease
- 4 Tips to Improve Communication, So You Don’t Have to Whack Anyone with a Book
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Have you ever watched a TV casting show where the mentor is telling the contestant that they will be a lot more believable if they connect with the lyrics of the song? This is a lesson for each of us … Continue reading
Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing. —Aristotle I know them. You know them. They are the people who always seem to know everything “better.” They want to put in their “two … Continue reading
Whenever there is enthusiasm, there is a creative empowerment that goes far beyond what a mere person is capable of. —Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth Passion, excitement and enthusiasm are all very important parts of success and ones that are … Continue reading