- Can doing what you love turn a weakness into a strength?
- Step Up and Step Out – Be The Change
- Your Intuition – Ignore It At Your Own Risk!
- How to Handle Other People’s Opinions: 3 Reasons They Trigger You and 3 Tips to Handle Them With Ease
- 4 Tips to Improve Communication, So You Don’t Have to Whack Anyone with a Book
Monthly Archives: October 2013
“Comedians tend to find a comfort zone and stay there and do lamer versions of themselves for the rest of their career.” – Chris Rock If you pay attention you will notice that the best comedians are those who present … Continue reading
Ok, imagine it’s Monday again. Are you “A” – excited to greet Magic Monday and all its possibilities and opportunities? Or would you honestly prefer “B” – whatever it may be? If most Mondays roll around and the Sunday night blues still have a hold on you … Continue reading
How much would you pay to have a formula that when applied, virtually guarantees that you become happier and your life will be more fulfilling and more aligned with the difference you want to make in the world? And what … Continue reading