- Can doing what you love turn a weakness into a strength?
- Step Up and Step Out – Be The Change
- Your Intuition – Ignore It At Your Own Risk!
- How to Handle Other People’s Opinions: 3 Reasons They Trigger You and 3 Tips to Handle Them With Ease
- 4 Tips to Improve Communication, So You Don’t Have to Whack Anyone with a Book
Monthly Archives: November 2013
I recently conducted a two-question survey to find out what my readers would like for me to write about in my “Fantastic Friday” posts on my Facebook page. This was great because the purpose behind my Facebook page, as well … Continue reading
“Curiosity is one of the forms of feminine bravery.” Victor Hugo I’m really curious to find out, how can I help you more and serve you better? One of the main reasons I decided to make coaching my full-time occupation, … Continue reading
“It is not more vacation we need – it is more vocation” – Eleanor Roosevelt Full-Stop Ahead: When Vacation Becomes a Pre-Cursor to Burn Out A few weeks ago, my family and I spontaneously decided to take a mini-vacation … Continue reading
On a typical Monday morning Jess* was getting ready to go to her ultra-stylish office in the law practice, where she had advanced at a break-neck pace, and become a very young senior associate.Jess stood ironing one of her two dozen … Continue reading