- Can doing what you love turn a weakness into a strength?
- Step Up and Step Out – Be The Change
- Your Intuition – Ignore It At Your Own Risk!
- How to Handle Other People’s Opinions: 3 Reasons They Trigger You and 3 Tips to Handle Them With Ease
- 4 Tips to Improve Communication, So You Don’t Have to Whack Anyone with a Book
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Knowing what you want is great, but it isn’t enough to keep you motivated and strong when pursuing your goal gets really tough. Knowing the why behind your wants and the promises you make to yourself can make the difference … Continue reading
It’s the kind of restroom you expect to find in an upscale office complex; the walls go from floor to ceiling instead of the half-stalls that leave your feet exposed. Perhaps it is the solid wall that creates the impression … Continue reading
“Oh my goodness! Those pies look delicious, but holiday baking stresses me, in fact the entire holiday season totally stresses me out!” This is how I was greeted, when recently, I showed up to our church’s Thanksgiving event with my … Continue reading