“Break the Internet” the caption reads. A voluptuous Kim Kardashian beckons to me with a serious weapon from her feminine arsenal. Alas, it is all wasted on me. Even if she is attractive and has a much bigger … personality than most, I just don’t get why it seems that so many people spend their time soaking up and making space in their lives for so much of the K-West craze and other celebrity-life (over) coverage as possible. Where is the return on that investment? In fact, this brings me to another question altogether: Do you have to break the internet to claim your space, make a difference and leave a legacy in the world?
I am pretty sure the answer is no. Here is are five simple steps for claiming your space and building a legacy life without breaking anything; you don’t even need the internet to do it!
Five Steps to Help You a Live a Legacy-Life that Makes an Impact Now:
1. Identify your core values (what is most important to you) today.
2. Align your goals and actions to your core values so you can start making the difference and the impact you were meant to make in this world.
3. Before you commit to any new goal, before you take any action, run it through the filter of your core values and you will always be on the right path.
4. Ask yourself what you want people to say about you at your funeral and then decide what has to happen for that eulogy to manifest itself when the time comes.
5. Start making a difference right where you are, right now. If you have been waiting for the right sign, say like, breaking the internet, cut it out and take action.
In the words of one of my favorite quotes by Napolean Hill, “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.”
If you want help and support to align your goals and actions to your core values, send me an e-mail at coach(at)banks-grasedyck.com or via the contact form on my website: http://www.banks-grasedyck.com. I would love to hear from you!