- Can doing what you love turn a weakness into a strength?
- Step Up and Step Out – Be The Change
- Your Intuition – Ignore It At Your Own Risk!
- How to Handle Other People’s Opinions: 3 Reasons They Trigger You and 3 Tips to Handle Them With Ease
- 4 Tips to Improve Communication, So You Don’t Have to Whack Anyone with a Book
Category Archives: Authenticity
Believing in yourself can be the toughest battle you ever face in your lifetime. Some people are just born with the natural ability to believe in themselves and for those who struggle with this, it can be frustrating to see … Continue reading
“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” – Andre Gide, French critic, essayist, & novelist Today so much is said about being authentic and how important it is … Continue reading
“We have overstretched our personal boundaries and forgotten that true happiness comes from living an authentic life fueled with a sense of purpose and balance.” – Dr. Kathleen Hall To live an authentic life means that you take responsibility for your … Continue reading