- Can doing what you love turn a weakness into a strength?
- Step Up and Step Out – Be The Change
- Your Intuition – Ignore It At Your Own Risk!
- How to Handle Other People’s Opinions: 3 Reasons They Trigger You and 3 Tips to Handle Them With Ease
- 4 Tips to Improve Communication, So You Don’t Have to Whack Anyone with a Book
Category Archives: Insights
After a great three-week vacation spent visiting family and friends in the U.S., today was my first day back at work – Magical Monday! As a coach and veteran of the corporate workplace, I know very well that not everyone … Continue reading
“Authenticity is about letting go of all the perceptions, assumptions, mind-static and other stuff that limit the greatness of who we are and who we can become.” – Denise Banks-Grasedyck To be authentic, you must not only love yourself at a … Continue reading
Originally posted on The World of Special Olympics:
John Franklin Stephens The following is a guest post in the form of an open letter from Special Olympics athlete and global messenger John Franklin Stephens to Ann Coulter after this tweet…