- Can doing what you love turn a weakness into a strength?
- Step Up and Step Out – Be The Change
- Your Intuition – Ignore It At Your Own Risk!
- How to Handle Other People’s Opinions: 3 Reasons They Trigger You and 3 Tips to Handle Them With Ease
- 4 Tips to Improve Communication, So You Don’t Have to Whack Anyone with a Book
Category Archives: Out of the Comfort Zone
Imagine what your life would look like, if you claimed your strength to be authentic and to do what you love, simply because you can. Remember, inspiration or desperation, if you have the urge to take action, do it. Continue reading
“Yeah, they punched me in the face and kicked me. I’ve been put in the hospital a few times,” he said, peering into the space in front of him. “It doesn’t matter. They know what I stand for and I … Continue reading
Happy Fantastic Friday! Before you take off for the weekend, I wanted to give you something, so I wrote this for you. I hope you like it! With the year still so young, lots of us still have our attention … Continue reading
On a typical Monday morning Jess* was getting ready to go to her ultra-stylish office in the law practice, where she had advanced at a break-neck pace, and become a very young senior associate.Jess stood ironing one of her two dozen … Continue reading
“Comedians tend to find a comfort zone and stay there and do lamer versions of themselves for the rest of their career.” – Chris Rock If you pay attention you will notice that the best comedians are those who present … Continue reading