- Can doing what you love turn a weakness into a strength?
- Step Up and Step Out – Be The Change
- Your Intuition – Ignore It At Your Own Risk!
- How to Handle Other People’s Opinions: 3 Reasons They Trigger You and 3 Tips to Handle Them With Ease
- 4 Tips to Improve Communication, So You Don’t Have to Whack Anyone with a Book
Tag Archives: burn-out
Hey there, are you an overcommitted professional? Hmmmm. Good question, right? Here is a tip to help you answer that question. If you woke up this morning after sleeping less than your usual five hours because you were up writing that … Continue reading
“It is not more vacation we need – it is more vocation” – Eleanor Roosevelt Full-Stop Ahead: When Vacation Becomes a Pre-Cursor to Burn Out A few weeks ago, my family and I spontaneously decided to take a mini-vacation … Continue reading
“Comedians tend to find a comfort zone and stay there and do lamer versions of themselves for the rest of their career.” – Chris Rock If you pay attention you will notice that the best comedians are those who present … Continue reading
How much would you pay to have a formula that when applied, virtually guarantees that you become happier and your life will be more fulfilling and more aligned with the difference you want to make in the world? And what … Continue reading