- Can doing what you love turn a weakness into a strength?
- Step Up and Step Out – Be The Change
- Your Intuition – Ignore It At Your Own Risk!
- How to Handle Other People’s Opinions: 3 Reasons They Trigger You and 3 Tips to Handle Them With Ease
- 4 Tips to Improve Communication, So You Don’t Have to Whack Anyone with a Book
Tag Archives: comfort zone
“Comedians tend to find a comfort zone and stay there and do lamer versions of themselves for the rest of their career.” – Chris Rock If you pay attention you will notice that the best comedians are those who present … Continue reading