- Can doing what you love turn a weakness into a strength?
- Step Up and Step Out – Be The Change
- Your Intuition – Ignore It At Your Own Risk!
- How to Handle Other People’s Opinions: 3 Reasons They Trigger You and 3 Tips to Handle Them With Ease
- 4 Tips to Improve Communication, So You Don’t Have to Whack Anyone with a Book
Tag Archives: core values
Lately, I have been moving under the radar and you may have been wondering; where the heck is she?! I am so glad you asked. (Ok, I was going to tell you anyway.) As a multi-passionate, eclectic person, I am … Continue reading
How to Handle Other People’s Opinions: 3 Reasons They Trigger You and 3 Tips to Handle Them With Ease
Do you spend more time than you would like worrying, fretting or even agonizing about other people’s opinions of you? You are not alone, many people do the same every single day. If we allow it to, this behavior can … Continue reading
Knowing what you want is great, but it isn’t enough to keep you motivated and strong when pursuing your goal gets really tough. Knowing the why behind your wants and the promises you make to yourself can make the difference … Continue reading
It’s the kind of restroom you expect to find in an upscale office complex; the walls go from floor to ceiling instead of the half-stalls that leave your feet exposed. Perhaps it is the solid wall that creates the impression … Continue reading