- Can doing what you love turn a weakness into a strength?
- Step Up and Step Out – Be The Change
- Your Intuition – Ignore It At Your Own Risk!
- How to Handle Other People’s Opinions: 3 Reasons They Trigger You and 3 Tips to Handle Them With Ease
- 4 Tips to Improve Communication, So You Don’t Have to Whack Anyone with a Book
Tag Archives: effective communication
The inability to communicate effectively can lead to dire consequences including disengagement at work, stress at home and unnecessary frustration in life. One solution is to hit people over the head with a very heavy hard-cover book. Read this if … Continue reading