- Can doing what you love turn a weakness into a strength?
- Step Up and Step Out – Be The Change
- Your Intuition – Ignore It At Your Own Risk!
- How to Handle Other People’s Opinions: 3 Reasons They Trigger You and 3 Tips to Handle Them With Ease
- 4 Tips to Improve Communication, So You Don’t Have to Whack Anyone with a Book
Tag Archives: happiness
“It is not more vacation we need – it is more vocation” – Eleanor Roosevelt Full-Stop Ahead: When Vacation Becomes a Pre-Cursor to Burn Out A few weeks ago, my family and I spontaneously decided to take a mini-vacation … Continue reading
How much would you pay to have a formula that when applied, virtually guarantees that you become happier and your life will be more fulfilling and more aligned with the difference you want to make in the world? And what … Continue reading
Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. Harriet Tubman Goals and timelines and dreams oh my; sometimes it … Continue reading