- Can doing what you love turn a weakness into a strength?
- Step Up and Step Out – Be The Change
- Your Intuition – Ignore It At Your Own Risk!
- How to Handle Other People’s Opinions: 3 Reasons They Trigger You and 3 Tips to Handle Them With Ease
- 4 Tips to Improve Communication, So You Don’t Have to Whack Anyone with a Book
Tag Archives: Monday blues
“It is not more vacation we need – it is more vocation” – Eleanor Roosevelt Full-Stop Ahead: When Vacation Becomes a Pre-Cursor to Burn Out A few weeks ago, my family and I spontaneously decided to take a mini-vacation … Continue reading
Ok, imagine it’s Monday again. Are you “A” – excited to greet Magic Monday and all its possibilities and opportunities? Or would you honestly prefer “B” – whatever it may be? If most Mondays roll around and the Sunday night blues still have a hold on you … Continue reading