- Can doing what you love turn a weakness into a strength?
- Step Up and Step Out – Be The Change
- Your Intuition – Ignore It At Your Own Risk!
- How to Handle Other People’s Opinions: 3 Reasons They Trigger You and 3 Tips to Handle Them With Ease
- 4 Tips to Improve Communication, So You Don’t Have to Whack Anyone with a Book
Tag Archives: motivation
The bigger, the bolder our dreams are, the more daunting they can seem to us. The more we value something, the greater is the fear of taking the wrong action, so we take no action at all. But a dream … Continue reading
Happy Fantastic Friday! Before you take off for the weekend, I wanted to give you something, so I wrote this for you. I hope you like it! With the year still so young, lots of us still have our attention … Continue reading
“Comedians tend to find a comfort zone and stay there and do lamer versions of themselves for the rest of their career.” – Chris Rock If you pay attention you will notice that the best comedians are those who present … Continue reading