- Can doing what you love turn a weakness into a strength?
- Step Up and Step Out – Be The Change
- Your Intuition – Ignore It At Your Own Risk!
- How to Handle Other People’s Opinions: 3 Reasons They Trigger You and 3 Tips to Handle Them With Ease
- 4 Tips to Improve Communication, So You Don’t Have to Whack Anyone with a Book
Tag Archives: productivity habits; Magic Monday
Hey there! Once again, Make It Happen Monday has arrived and with it, an epiphany for me. Thanks for allowing me to share. (Ok, I know I didn’t ask, but you’re still reading.) I have come to realize that despite … Continue reading
People walk in at various stages of a meeting that has more or less begun. They are introduced by the “off-camera” voice of the virtual operator. They introduce themselves again. They talk over each other, coffee machines hiss, buzzers buzz, … Continue reading
Ok, imagine it’s Monday again. Are you “A” – excited to greet Magic Monday and all its possibilities and opportunities? Or would you honestly prefer “B” – whatever it may be? If most Mondays roll around and the Sunday night blues still have a hold on you … Continue reading